I sure wish mom could keep up or go faster! I don't know which one of these things is my favorite. I'm really good at all of it. Mom doesn't get the words out fast enough for me to do them and sometimes she puts her arm down to tell me to go around, but says to jump through the tire...which is it?! And sometimes she doesn't even know what the obstacle is - so I just go where she points! She always gives me treats when I'm done -- sometimes I have to bounce my nose on the treat bag to remind her though...what a dog has to do to get a treat!
I still do service dog stuff at home - like bring the remote or phone when it drops, shut drawers and take off socks. That's pretty fun too!
I love visiting Auntie Deb and Daniel, Isaac, Joey, Thomas, Wallace and Billy...I love chasing the horses there too!
Gotta run! (and jump and tunnel and I need to work on my weaving....)
No comments:
Post a Comment