It's been a year since I updated my story. A lot has happened. I went through an intermediate obedience class. I was pretty good too! I love getting treats, so I do my best so I can have one! I finished that class and went on to take the CGC test; CGC stands for Canine Good Citizen. Why does everything end with a test? My mom was pretty nervous about my passing it..why?... I passed with flying colors! Once I finished those two things, I started agility. It's a funny name for running around jumping over things, going through long tubes and climbing tall blue and yellow mountains! I LOVE IT!! I'm really fast too! My mom can't keep up with me...haahahaa!! I make her run hard; I think its funny! I love being up high and walking on narrow things (like curbs - I practice that at home). I will have pictures soon; then you can see how good I am doing!
Mom still makes me practice my service work...like picking up the dropped remote, bringing her shoes and socks...once a service dog, always a service dog!
p.s. - I'm doing much better leaving the squirrels and rabbits alone when we're on walks...its only when they come in MY yard that they better watch out.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment