Boy has my life changed! I don't remember much about where I came from, but when I was found I had four very burned feet and tar stuck to my face. My feet hurt a lot. Lucky for me I was "discovered" and my many talents were recognized as service dog material! I got on a plane and flew to Minnesota - I don't think I liked that ride very much. I have been living in Minnesota since last summer. I first met Andrea, then Nancy and then RJ and Lynn - I really like all of them. In October 2005 I went to live with Nancy so we could start uncovering all my many talents. One of the first to be discovered was my ability to bark for long hours at a time - for some reason most people don't like that talent. My new "foster mom" Nancy had to tell me "quiet" many times before I would settle down. I just wanted people to know I was there and they should come get me! Sometimes I forget not to bark. ooops.
I live with Gunther too, I really like Gunther - he's an older golden retreiver. We play tug of war (which I hear is going to be used for a skill!) and fetch (that one too!) and we wrestle a lot - I don't think that's a skill.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment