Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey!


Did I tell you about how I can do stuff??!!
I practice every morning to turn off lights and then I have to sit, lay down, and stand!! My mom says I need to focus more...but I'm doing really good!
I can pick up lots of things too - like keys, wallets, money, credit cards -- do you see a pattern here? -- tennis balls, and my own leash! Sometimes I pick up things I shouldn't...outside...like squirrels (I don't know why mom screams so much).
I really like helping! I can pull off socks! I'm going to learn how to pull off pants and jackets too!! I can open doors at the mall - I just reach up with my front paws and push the big silver button and "poof"! the door opens!
Outside its really hard for me to focus on working because I like looking at everything and everyone - I also want to play with all the dogs that go by; I have to sit, but I still talk to them in my own way...
I gotta run - I'm going to visit one of my "family" at their school!! I'm SO excited! I think they will really like me!

No comments: