Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Monty Goes to School

The kids loved me! I picked up the pens they gave me and a ruler and I turned off the lights in the classroom and I touched the blackboard where a circle was drawn (we pretended it was the outside door button) and I layed down and sat and tugged off mom's shoe and then we took my coat off and all the kids got to pet me!! When the second class wanted to pet me I just layed down on the floor to get a belly rub -- I liked that part! The kids at Armatage school in Minneapolis really asked good questions and it kept my mom on her toes! I just stood there or layed down until she asked me to do something. I got treats too!! One class was even drawing pictures of me - I can't wait to see them, I'm beautiful!! We talked about all different things service dogs do and about the jacket I wear and what places I can visit! Mom even told them about when I go to the movies, how I snuck some popcorn - that was embarassing. I really loved seeing the kids and I can't wait to visit kids again!

No comments: