Wednesday, May 31, 2006
I WENT SWIMMING!!!
I went swimming!! I went with Gunther, he got to be off leash but mom says I'm too inpredicalble (unpredictable) when I'm running around loose. I jumped around like an otter and I fetched the tennis ball! I even put my head under water - that doesn't bother me at all! I jumped all over Gunther too! He didn't like that very much. One time I accidentally hip checked him too hard and he rolled over and fell in the water (I thought it was funny, mom got mad); we had to help him up. Other dogs came to play in the water, but none of them came over to play with me. It was really hot out that day. I got bored later on just waiting to do something else. I really like playing in the water, it's nice and cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment