Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Class Time










I have lots of pictures of me when we went to Jim and Mary's business for class time! In the one above by the chairs I'm sitting with my good pals Bear, Teamo, and Cooper; I'm on the end (left to right)! We all got to run around and play first - I got a little too rowdy at the end I guess, because mom put my collar and coat back on so I knew I was working. When everyone else settled down we practiced opening doors, tugging open drawers, picking up all kinds of things, walking next to the parallel bars used for patient therapy and practicing for our CGC tests coming up - it was so much fun! I don't know what a test is, but I bet I can fetch it!! Andrea dropped blue X's on the floor where we were supposed to walk - I tried picking them up for her, but they seemed stuck??? (blue painters tape to mark starts, turns and stops...he didn't actually need to pick these up, but being the helpful dog he is, he tried!)
I had fun pushing my mom around backwards in the wheel chair! I'm not sure that's a skill I'm supposed to know, but I did it good and it was fun! Gunther, my step-dog-brother couldn't come because he's not a service dog - I missed him not seeing how good I did! I hope you like the pictures from our training session! I really am the most beautiful...that is what I was telling Bear right when Deb snapped the picture!


1 comment:

Suzie said...

That is my favorite picture where he is "whispering" sweet nothings in Bear's ear. Too funny! Your blog is awesome!