
I played with some of my Golden friends this weekend and I had a lot of fun! I tried to get Glory to play with me - I thought she was very pretty - but she didn't like it when I barked at her to play. I did get to play with baby Flirt; she's cute. It's like having a little sister! We played "king of the couch" - sometimes I let her be on the couch... I let her take the tennis ball out of my mouth and play tug of war with a stick - I had to wait for her to grab it; she's not very coordinated yet. Sorry the picture is blurry - mom was laughing and got shaky when she was taking the picture.
I went to Bubba Gumps too! I layed under the table like I was supposed to....thank goodness Delaine had her purse down there, it was a nice pillow!
See ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment