I have met many wonderful people at malls, theaters, restaurants and I've really enjoyed it. I especially like people in wheelchairs. I like to sit in their laps and kiss their chins -- I think they like it too...
I guess because I'm a too focused on squirrels, rabbits, etc. (called, "high prey drive") I have been "released" from being a service dog. My foster mom is pretty sad right now -- I don't see much difference, I still get to beat up Gunther! I do miss the popcorn at the movies.
The good news is that I will stay with my foster mom and start more obedience and then agility - I don't know what that is, but I'll try anything at least once! I'm hoping this means I can grab squirrels and things now without mom screaming!
I think you will have to start reading about Teamo now...she's pretty cute and knows a lot of stuff too!
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment